April 3, 2008

Up-date: Money

I Thought I would up-date everyone on what has been happening since I first blogged about focusing on the appreciation of money.

In 2007 I wrote about how Steve Pavlina had inspired me to create focus areas for the year instead of New Years resolutions. As a result, the following has come to me by staying focused and being positive. You can read about it here.

  • April of 2007 I started working through a temporary service.
  • September of 2007 I was hired as a permanent employee making more per hour than I ever had before (with no prior experience in this job field).
  • Unexpected money flowing into ours lives (some in nice chunks).
  • April 2008 - work is picking up for our company and my husband will be handling a huge project that will require less travel time.

The interesting thing is that I never planned to work for another company - but I do recognized that this is where I am suppose to be at the moment.

Something else that has recently come to me in one of my "a-ha" moments is accepting that fact that it is good to "receive". It is good and very good. More to come on this subject later.

No comments: