August 26, 2009

Finding the Best Opportunity

My main goal at this time in my life is to make at least the same amount of money online that I do at my "job".  I never wanted to work out side of the home - however - I do like money!

I've been looking for an opportunity (or perhaps more than one) for...well, too long. I've come across many that I thought would "be the one".  They were all good businesses, however once I was involved (and put some cash into them)  I found that it really was not what I was looking for and lost interest after awhile.  This is why it is so important to really figure out what you want before you "go for it".  If  I only had done this from the beginning I would have saved myself some time and money...but then I would not have learned any lessons.


Here's what I was looking for:
  • Easy and simple to do
  • Can take it with me where ever I go
  • No employees
  • Potential to earn more that I desire
  • Freedom 
Now there are a lot of money making opportunities out there and you can find so many of them on the internet.  Not all of them are legit.  So it's best to figure out what you want before you start looking around.  If the only thing you know is that you want to make a lot of money - Then ask yourself this, "What is the Best way for me to earn ($$$) per month?"  You fill in what ever dollar amount you like.  Then keep your eyes and ears open.  Start looking around and keep asking yourself that question until you get your answer.

As I said before - I've looked at many money making opportunities and it doesn't hurt to read and research the ones that interest you.

Here is one that interests me ZeroFrictionMarketingFreedom.  Check it out now and see if it's the right one for you.  If not, keep looking and find the one that is right for you.

No comments: